“For the Common Good”
The values of Haslingden Community Link:
- Improve the quality of life of local people who are disadvantaged, offering supportive links based on health, wellbeing, education, social activity and work experience.
- Link with statutory bodies, voluntary, community and faith groups, individuals and the business community to sustain a community centre for Haslingden.
- Help individuals to identify and adopt constructive ways of coping with disadvantage, ill health and poverty.
- Encourage local people to use our services and facilities by providing a welcoming environment for all members of the community.
- Aim for a self-financing Community Centre based on the principles of self-help.